- Pond Windmills
Aeration is necessary to keep your pond healthy. Similar to aerating an aquarium to keep it from turning green, adding air to a pond and the water cleans itself. The oxygen added acts as a natural filtering system.
One way to aerate your pond is by using a windmill. There are several benefits to using a pond windmill to aerate your pond. A few of those are: no electricity needed to aerate, windmills are reliable and will last a long time, and lastly they are one of the most economical ways to aerate your pond.
- 3 Ways to Control Algae in your Pond
- Common Windmill Questions and Answers
- Outdoor Water Solutions Video Channel
- Want a Picture Perfect Pond?
- Windmill Pond Aeration
- Outdoor Water Solutions Catalog
- Farm Pond Aeration
- Golf Pond Aeration
- Aeration Costs
- Healthy Ponds
- Pond Algae
- Owner Manuals
- Outdoor Water Solutions Articles
- Pond Expert Bob Lusk
- OWS Links