- Before we installed the windmill we had a definite problem with algae. Since installing the windmill the overall health of the pond has vastly improved. Outdoor Water Solutions showed tremendous customer service and our product arrived on time requested.Charles TurnerPennyrile Resource Conservation and Development Center (US Government Agency)
- I am extremely happy with the windmill and the customer service from Outdoor Water Solutions. I have noticed a tremndous change in my pond since I installed the windmill three months ago. I have recommended Outdoor Water Solutions to my neighbors and friends with ponds.Bobby MillsCallaway, Virginia
- The windmill has worked excellent for algae control. I have not had any fish kills since putting in the windmill. I assembled and installed the windmill myself. Outdoor Water Solutions staff exhibited tremendous customer service going out of their way to make sure everything was correct.Margerna EllisWalnut Grove, Mississippi
- I would like to pass on how satisfied I am with every facet of my new Windmill from Outdoor Water Solutions.
The shipping company you choose to deliver was on time and the way the windmill was packaged there was not a mark on any piece of my unit and the trucker helped unload it.
Assembly took mostly one person until the fan assembles and standing the completed unit, three neighbors helped to stand the unit.
All the hardware was with the unit and standard house tools needed to assemble.
The most amazing part is how little wind it takes to move the fan. Thank you again for a great product.DavidNortheast, Michigan
- As members of MREA (Midwest Renewable Energy Association), my wife and I are very interested in the environment. When we decided to aerate our pond we knew that our choice had to be the most “green” way available. After researching our options we chose to go with a wind mill and, I must admit that avoiding the expense of installing a conventional electric system plus a monthly electric bill for its operation is a great bonus. We picked the John Deere paint option and have received many compliments from our friends and neighbors on the windmill. It was easy to install and it works great. We are very pleased.Rick & Carey MyersArcadia, WI
- Before I bought the windmill, algae would completely cover the surface of my one acre pond. Now that I have the windmill, I rarely treat the pond for algae as the windmill has made a huge difference. I find that it also keeps my fish alive when I do use a chemical based product. I also like that I don’t have to waste electricity to use it and my grand kids love to watch it turn.Kenneth CaseyFerdinand, IN
- Before I put up the windmill, I had a lot of pond scum or algae. Now, most of it is gone. We also love the way the windmill looks against the mountains in the background. It really adds a nice decorative touch to the area around the pond.William ReeseRoseville, CA
- We have been very pleased with the appearance and function of the windmill aerator. We have received numerous positive comments on the system from both members and guests. It is a great addition to our environmental programs and I look forward to adding more of the windmill systems to our golf course where running hydro to run pump systems is cost prohibitiveDean Piller, SuperintendentCordova Bay Golf Course Victoria, BC
- We installed the windmill on our lake in September of 2007. Since then we have seen a huge improvement in water quality. The water is clearer and the level of algae has been reduced substantially. We use this lake for swimming, fishing and also as a water source for our large hog barn. We have also noticed a huge difference in the smell as the water we pump out of the lake doesn’t smell bad like it used to.Redd Pork LLCNortheast Missouri
- I really like my windmill! So does the family and neighbors. We had some ripping winds come through from the Southern hurricane. It tore down a lot of tree limbs, but never hurt the windmill.
Thank You Outdoor Water SolutionsJerry HarrisonRockport, IN
- 3 Ways to Control Algae in your Pond
- Common Windmill Questions and Answers
- Outdoor Water Solutions Video Channel
- Want a Picture Perfect Pond?
- Windmill Pond Aeration
- Outdoor Water Solutions Catalog
- Farm Pond Aeration
- Golf Pond Aeration
- Aeration Costs
- Healthy Ponds
- Pond Algae
- Owner Manuals
- Outdoor Water Solutions Articles
- Pond Expert Bob Lusk
- OWS Links