- Outdoor Water Solutions Testimonials
Outdoor Water Solutions Testimonials
- Its Ron from Fabius NY. Finally got the gosh darn thing assembled, set up and working. Thanks for all your help. Here is a picture of the mill in its final resting spot.RonaldoFabius, NY
- We have 2 of your windmills. One is in a 2 acre catfish pond, the other in a 15 acre bass and bream lake. We bought these windmills because we have been in a drought for 3 years and have had several fish kills. Since we have installed the windmills, we haven’t had any fish kills and all the fish are really fat & healthy looking, plus we are still in a drought.Dennis & Pam TuckerCrossville, AL
- The beauty and grandeur that my Outdoor Water Solutions windmill brought to my rural property was way more than I expected! It even makes my pond clean and pretty. Thanks OWS for a great product.Rodney Miller (Host – Small Town Big Deal TV Show)Ocilla, Georgia
- “Over a fascinating 30 year career in the fisheries management business I haven’t seen anything change our ability to take care of ponds and lakes as pond aeration has. Nature moves water horizontally with wind, but Outdoor Water Solutions has figured out how to harness that breeze to create vertical water movement… and that’s what cleanses your pond or lake. Windmill pond and lake aeration is green and effective.”
“Outdoor Water Solutions is a progressive company, providing products to help people be better stewards of their land and water.”
“I now recommend every pond owner to consider pond aerators. No electricity? No problem. Use a windmill aerator for effective pond algae control.”
Bob Lusk, Editor, Pond Boss Magazine and Nationally known fisheries biologistBob Lusk
- Excellent quality and performance. I purchased my unit in April 2013 and it has been running 24/7 ever since. I have a 1.5 acre lake with an average depth of 3 ft. The lake is 60 yrs old and was never maintained. Since I added the aerator, very few algae blooms occur and the 1.5 ft of muck layer is beginning to diminish. I’m also starting a bacteria program this year.
The system performs like a champ, even during the “polar vortex” we encountered during the winter.
I added a third diffuser last fall to more evenly distribute the air due to the shallow depths. I simply purchased a y connector at Home Depot and purchased additional hose and a diffuser from OWS. Awesome people to work with.Steve T, Aliquippa Pennsylvania
- The Small Galvanized Backyard Windmill looks great in the back yard. I put the windmill were the pump house use to be to cover up the well pipe and it looks fantastic. My family can sit in the gazebo and enjoy watching the windmill.
- As soon as I opened the box containing the windmill I know we were going to love it. The wife and I put this together with the instructions that were provided and we didn\’t even fight!!! Everything went together easy enough and once we got it secured to the ground it even worked. We did spray some WD-40 on it to allow it to rotate easier. I love the fact that it is light enough to move by myself as my wife made me move it a couple times in the backyard until she got it into the perfect spot. Now my wife already has plans to landscape around the windmill so when spring comes in Wisconsin (if it ever does) I know we will be speand a lot of time enjoying it.
- On behalf of the Haitian brothers we serve, including my wife and I, we would like to extend our appreciation for your support in the process of executing our work in Haiti.
The two windmill systems are working perfect! It was a bit challenging putting the first one together, however assembling the second unit required very little technical effort. We ended up building just one large pond due to some last minute topographical changes. At the end, the farm design will be able to fulfill our production goals, as well as the community benefits predicted from the start.
Thank you so much John! May God continue to bless you, your family, your staff and your business. I look forward to staying in touch with you as we keep steadily growing our fish farm operation in Haiti.
Richard Yepez, Haitilapia, LLC
I installed a 20 foot, 3-legged wind mill at my farm pond a couple years ago from Outdoor Water Solutions and it works GREAT! Love it.Chuck Grubbs
We just installed the windmill in our commercial shopping center. It looks
great. Thank you.Peter Teteris Project Manager Qualico Developments West Ltd.
- 3 Ways to Control Algae in your Pond
- Common Windmill Questions and Answers
- Outdoor Water Solutions Video Channel
- Want a Picture Perfect Pond?
- Windmill Pond Aeration
- Outdoor Water Solutions Catalog
- Farm Pond Aeration
- Golf Pond Aeration
- Aeration Costs
- Healthy Ponds
- Pond Algae
- Owner Manuals
- Outdoor Water Solutions Articles
- Pond Expert Bob Lusk
- OWS Links