Effective date: September 19, 2018
Outdoor Water Solutions, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates thewww.Outdoorwatersolutions.com website (hereinafter referred to as the"Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use anddisclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you haveassociated with that data.
* Service - Service is the www.Outdoorwatersolutions.com website operated by OutdoorWater Solutions, Inc.
* Personal Data - Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identifiedfrom those data (or from those and other information either in ourpossession or likely to come into our possession).
* Usage Data - Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use ofthe Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, theduration of a page visit).
* Cookies - Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes toprovide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personallyidentifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is notlimited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Cookies and Usage Data
* Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as yourcomputer"s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browserversion, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of yourvisit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and otherdiagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymousunique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and storedon your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons,tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyzeour Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when acookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not beable to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferencesand various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Outdoor Water Solutions, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service whenyou choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve ourService
* To monitor the usage of our Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to andmaintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country orother governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ fromthose of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information tous, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to UnitedStates and process it there.
Outdoor Water Solutions, Inc. will take all the steps reasonably necessary toensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to anorganization or a country unless there are adequate controls in placeincluding the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Outdoor Water Solutions, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the goodfaith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of Outdoor Water Solutions, Inc.
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with theService
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method oftransmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PersonalData, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online ProtectionAct (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you canset in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settingspage of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform thesetasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any otherpurpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of ourService.
* Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track andmonitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Googleservices. Google may use the collected data to contextualize andpersonalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the
Google Privacy & Terms web page:<https://policies.google.com/privacy
The payment processors we work with are:
* PayPal / Braintree
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyoneunder the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware thatyour Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we becomeaware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verificationof parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from ourservers.
* By email: email@example.com
* By phone number: 866-471-1614
Click here to request a free copy of our catalog or to download a pdf version instantly!